Sampa BJJ classes also offer students the opportunity to talk to large audiences and teach classes, which can offer excellent experience in leadership and confidence.
What are the benefits of being an instructor for the day?
- Significantly learn a life skill in leadership, which will be a great asset for your later years in your career or business.
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence – not only will this benefit you for your work assets, but higher confidence will also bring you a happier quality of life and will help to reduce anxiety, stress and other social problems.
- Learning skills like this when you are young will give you a significant advantage to the start of your life, as opposed to learning it later on – you will be more than equipped to survive in the business world, especially when climbing the corporate ladder.
Why is leadership a significant skill for a child and a teenager?
In the modern day world, a huge proportion of teenagers is suffering from depression, anxiety, alienation or confidence issues. By not addressing these problems, then this may lead to further problems down the road for your child.
- Drug abuse.
- Teen pregnancies.
- Alcohol abuse.
- The higher tendency for a crime.
Studies have suggested that young age teaching and leadership, can tackle the above problems, by offering the youngster:
- The sense of being important.
- The sense of giving to another person.
- Having the feeling of being a good role model.
- Confidence boost.
Not only does this benefit the student teacher, but the attendees in his/her class are also far more likely to be engaged with the teachings, as they will have more in common with the authority (as opposed to having an older teacher).
This technique is a win – win situation for both parties.
What else can Sampa BJJ offer from Instructor for the day?
Sometimes doing these things alone can be too intimidating for the teenager or child, so Sampa BJJ also offers to refer a friend scheme.
By teaching their friends martial arts, jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai and making it a common ground for social groups, then this will significantly help them to stay dedicated to the sport with their friends; and even turning it into a means of social interaction.
Teenagers who bring their friends will not only get to teach them but also test them on the same day; giving them the opportunity to earn their first white belt!
How else will martial arts classes benefit your teenagers?
Students will learn a form of self-defense that can be ideal for preventing and tackling bullying; by protecting themselves from the bully not only will the situation be in their upper hand, but they will deter the bullying from going on into the long term.
Sampa BJJ also offers students a free workshop in how to deal with bullying.
- A strict diet and exercise regime to improve their fighting capabilities will also improve their fitness and health.
- The release of endorphins from regular training will allow them to have happier state of minds. (Teen depression is very common, and a sport like this will prevent this)
The instructor for the day scheme, offered by Sampa BJJ is a fantastic opportunity to develop and help your child or teenager to achieve a brighter, happier and safer future!
Contact Sampa BJJ now for the classes available!