Third BJJ Intensive Training Camp in Lignano/Udine Italy
Welcome to the Third BJJ INTENSIVE CAMP in Lignano, Italy!
We are very happy to introduce you to our third BJJ INTENSIVE CAMP in Lignano, Italy. This is your camp guide which should help you to get all information about, the accommodation, food, the training location and the instructors at the camp.
No driving around anymore!!!
Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, fun, open mats, drinks, restaurants all at the same area!
- Renato Migliaccio (Organizer) – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
- Martin Guggi (Organizer) – BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Coach Mario Hudelist – BJJ, No Gi
- Coach Wolfang Michor – Judo, Physiotherapist
- Hans Hutton – BJJ, Luta Livre
- Prof Nenad Lata – BJJ, No Gi – ADCC
- Marius Maisen – No Gi, Wrestling
Not confirmed yet:
- Carlos Maia – BJJ, Gi and No Gi
- Joao Santos – BJJ, Gi and No Gi
- Nathan Basseto – BJJ, Gi and No Gi
- Coach Bert Obernosterer – No Gi und Luta Livre
- ????? more to come….
Two training sessions will be available per day (minimum of 5 hours). Business class will be conducted by Prof. Renato, owner of SAMPA BJJ in Glendora (www.sampabjj.com) who is successfully running a BJJ and fitness academy with over 300 students.
The camp starts on Friday at 5pm with dinner and ends on Monday at 12pm with lunch. Take care of your energy during the camp. You do not have to attend all classes. Take it easy at the open mat sparring classes. You can stop any time. Just make sure to have the right attitude on the mat.
Most of your classes are separated in beginners and advanced classes. The basic classes are from white to blue belt. The advanced classes begin with the blue belt. This means the blue belts can choose which classes they want to take part! Check the flyers in this article for more info!