Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camp in Italy
This summer, we held a great Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camp in Italy with people coming from all over the world- Brazil, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Slovenia and Angola. We were very happy with the turnout.
The students love the teachers, techniques taught, the style of the classes, and we had very good feedback overall.
We featured many beloved professors such as Bill Loftus from New Jersey, Hans Hutton, Mario Hudelist, Peter Verovsek, the twin brothers Franjo and Dominic Artukovic, and of course, Sampa’s very own Professor Martin, and myself, Professor Renato. We also featured mini sessions with other teachers who shared little tricks and tips for the students.
For the camp, we had 3 hour sessions split into 3 separate hour long classes which covered 3 different topics. Each session, the students had a choice between the 3 different classes which taught skills like take downs, self defense, no gi foot-locks, guard passes, back defenses, back attacks, and sweeps. The students had the freedom of picking what subjects benefited their training and ranking the most and were able to maximize their Camp time through this schedule.
We are excited to announce that our next camp will be in October 26th to 29th and we are already starting our registrations!
At this camp, we will also have promoted 4 Brown Belts to Black Belts including Mr. Bert for his No gi Black Belt rank, and Mr. Mario, very good technician, to Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well Emmanuel from Angola and Jean Francois Verdonq from Belgium. We will also be promoting some students to their Blue Belts and will be awarding stripes. We are very happy to see that we are providing a great service to the community and we hope to see you at our next camp.
For More info on camps please Visit: www.bjjintensivecamps.com
For BJJ training in Glendora California Call 626-335-4971 and 626-977-1050 for Diamond Bar.
There are many reasons why one look into start Jiu Jitsu training:
* Learning the martial arts alone, its philosophy, history education etc,
* To pursue a carrier and eventually teach,
* For self-defense purposes – Learn How to kick butt and be confident,
* For fitness and work out – weight loss and better Health,
* For Competition,
* To make friends – better life style, stress release etc.
Parents usually look into Jiu Jitsu so their kids can Have:
* Discipline meaning Respect
* Self-Discipline – Commitment – hard work – Focus
* Self defense
* Make Friends – get off the computer and games – Quality friends.
* To enforce Values and morals taught at home.
* For acquisition of physical abilities such as strength, coordination, speed and resistance – also weight loss.