This weekend we will be hosting a Parent’s Night out Halloween theme, It will start at 6 pm and go all the way until 10 pm.
It is one of the biggest Parties of the year so please register in advance so we can plan the party properly.
Parents will be dropping the kids at Sampa jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts and will have a worry free night to do anything they might have planned. We will provide an amazing maze where kids go crazy with it, a costume contest, refreshments, Hot dogs and games.
Later on October 31st we will open to the public as a haunted house, It will be a walk through,and it will last only 1.5 hour – 6:30 pm to 8:00 Pm
When Kids are exiting the Maze and leaving for trick and treating, Parents are more then welcome to host a trunk or treat!
Meanwhile here are ten tips for a safe Trick or treat night:
1. Never Trick or Treat alone;
2. Always carry a flashlight;
3 Only approach homes with a light on;
4 Always have mom or dad check your candy before you eat it;
5. Be sure your costume is flame resistant;
6. Stay on the sidewalk;
7. Do not cut across yards or driveways;
8. Use reflective tape on your costumes;
9. Remember, 911 can be called free from any phone!
10. Always take mask off before crossing any street.